Relax at Széchenyi, the most famous spa in Budapest, and enjoy an optional free interactive pálinka spirits-tasting tour where you will discover more of the history and culture of Hungary.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Public transportation: take the yellow subway line (M1) to the "cSzéchenyi fürdő" stop in the direction of "Mexikói út". After the spa, visit the Palinka Museum, located at 1061 Budapest Király street 20.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Swimming cap
Know before you go
- The facility closes at 7:00 PM but you must arrive before 5:00 PM. Your ticket is valid only for one-time entry
- Palinka Museum address - 1061 Budapest Király street 20
- Palinka Museum opening hours - Every day from 2 PM until 11 PM
- Please note that you can go to the 2 programs on separate days as well