Explore western Japan on this day trip through Kyoto and Nara. Board a bus, explore the serene nature of Arashiyama, stroll the gardens of Kyoto's UNESCO-listed Kinkaku-ji, and enjoy feeding polite deer in Nara Park.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Japanese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You will leave JR Kyoto Station together with the tour guide. Please make sure to be arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time (09:05 am)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants (0-2 years old) can participate in this tour for free (no seat or meal provided)