Take the extended tour of Monument Valley and backcountry to see even more of the breathtaking natural beauty and iconic monuments with extra time at each stop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from The View Hotel and from KOA Campground. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, the tour is operated on Utah Time (Mountain Standard Time), which is one hour ahead of Arizona from March to November. Please make sure to leave 1 hour earlier if you are coming from Arizona
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with max of 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with maximum of 7 people in cold or hot weather
- It is recommended to bring a bandana and sunglasses, that will protect your face from dust and sand
- This tour is not suitable for women who are more than 5 months pregnant due to rough terrain