Learn to stand-up paddleboard off the southwest coast of the Algarve and explore secret grottoes, hidden beaches, and huge cliffs. Watch the abundant marine life off the cliffs of Sagres on a 3-hour tour that reaches places boats can't get to.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Between Sagres and Lagos at specific pick up points for 3 or more people. If the pickup is just for 1 or 2 people there is an additional charge of €15.
Select participants and date
EM1257, N 6, 8650-310 Raposeira.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring water, sunscreen, a towel, bathing suit or board shorts, and a hat
- Please bring dry clothes so not to wet van seats on way back
- You are strongly advised not to take valuables to the beach