Discover the flavors of Polish cuisine on this guided, local food tour. Visit carefully selected venues and taste a variety of dishes, delicacies, desserts, and drinks, as you learn about Polish customs, traditions, and history in a fun and flavorful way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- In case a certain dish is not available, it will be replaced by another traditional dish