Experience an exciting desert safari from Hurghada on a quad bike and dune buggy. Visit a Bedouin village and enjoy a traditional Arabic evening with a barbecue and a fantastic show.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off from any location in Hurghada are included. Pickup and drop-off from Makadi Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna, and Safaga are available to book as an add-on.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Packed lunch
- Long pants
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must be at least 16 years old to drive. Children from 8 to 15 years can ride on the back of the quad
- The transfer fee from Makadi Bay, Safaga, Soma Bay, El Gouna, or Sahl Hasheesh should be selected from the checkout cart for each participant
- Please note, that in case of purchasing photos and videos on spot, you should follow up directly with the photo company or photographer