Visit the Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II Birkenau Camps throughout a tour conducted in 5 languages. Accompanied by a local guide, you will tour these harrowing sites which were the location of some of the greatest crimes against humanity in history.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup optional
- If you would like to be picked up from different hotel, you have to contact the tour operator no later then day before your tour to confirm if it is possible, otherwise please be at the meeting point from voucher. If pick up at your hotel is impossible we will offer the closest place where we can pick you up.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is possible to join the group directly in the museum, but please contact the supplier at least 12 hours beforehand.
- Please note that the maximum size of hand luggage is 12x8x4 inches (30x20x10 centimeters), larger luggage must be left on the bus during the visit.
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to bring an ID, passport, or any other identification with the picture and the same names as used in the booking. Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully.
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service.
- If you'd like a vegetarian lunch alternative (for tour options with lunch included), please let the activity provider know 24 hours in advance.