Witness the horrors of Auschwitz Birkenau with a fully guided tour of both camps with transportation between the two.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Więźniów Oświęcimia 20, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland. The local partner's representative will be standing in front of the restaurant at Auschwitz I with a sign saying "Gr8way Meeting Point". Due to the high occupancy of the museum, the starting time is approximate. The exact time of the visit will be confirmed the day before.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- During this tour, you will spend up to 70% of the time outdoors, especially during the 2nd part at Birkenau Memorial Place, so please dress appropriately
- At the entrance, you might be asked to confirm your identity as visitors lists are sent to the museum in advance
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times