Spend the day in the breathtaking beauty of Croatia’s Dinaric Mountains on an 8-hour tour of Plitvice Lakes. See the terraced lakes and crystal-clear waterfalls flowing through a vast and lush environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures all participants will be required to sanitize their hands and have their temperature taken before boarding. It is mandatory to wear a protective mask during the activity.
- This activity will have a capacity of 40% of the usual group size to allow social distancing.
- Please wear comfortable shoes such as sneakers or sport shoes. Flip flops are not permitted
- Warm clothes are recommended because the temperature in the Park may be cooler than in Zadar
- Plitvice has a very different climate from Zadar; please check the weather forecast before your trip and dress accordingly with waterproof gear in case of rain
- Please have cash prepared for the ticket to the National Park, your guide will collect it so he/she can buy skip-the-line tickets which are €34 for adults and €16 for kids (7 - 18 years) from 01.06.2019 to 31.08.2019 and €15 per adult and €7.50 for kids for the rest of the season