Admire the views of Banff National Park's turquoise lakes and steep peaks as the Banff Gondola takes you to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Banff Gondola is located at the base of Sulphur Mountain at the end of Mountain Avenue, 10 minutes drive from Banff. The Banff Gondola is serviced year-round by Bow Valley ROAM Transit Services. Buses run regularly, with stops along Banff Avenue (cost $2/ride per adult)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The Banff Gondola may not operate during inclement weather
- The gondola requires a COVID vaccination card or COVID- 19 negative test before customers can gain entry.
- Taxes and other fees are included in the price
- Food and drinks will not be provided