Make memories that will last a lifetime as you swim with dolphins in their natural habitat. Learn about these fascinating creatures, and get up close and personal with them as you swim alongside them in the crystal clear waters of Madeira.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
The tour departs from the new marina of Funchal (the small one with the big catamarans). Meet your guide in front of door 4 (last one on the left). Please have your swimming suit on as there is no place to change there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Madeira’s regulations for swimming with wild dolphins are quite strict in order to preserve the natural habitat. It is possible to get in the water with 2 species of dolphins: common dolphins and spotted dolphins.
- Due to environmental and behavioral factors, it cannot be guaranteed that you always can always enter in water but the crew will do everything possible for a successful trip. The rate of successful trips is 90%