Explore the imperial city of Vienna on a Segway, a unique and modern form of transportation. Glide by the major attractions, including the State Opera House and the Rathaus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the activity provider’s office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Tours take place regardless of the weather. You will be supplied with rain ponchos and Segways are not affected by rain
- Please be aware that according to the manufacturer’s specification and Austrian law the following restrictions apply for Segways: Minimum age: 12 years; Minimum height: 150 cm; Body weight: between 45 kg and 120 kg. Therefore people who fall below or exceed these limits cannot participate in Segway Tours. Exclusion from a booked tour on account of the restrictions does not qualify for a refund.