Explore the amazing Rainbow Mountain in the region of Vinincunca. You will hike along the Andes, encountering beautiful scenery of the mountains and surrounding glaciers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included only for hotels located in the historic center of Cusco. Contact the local partner to know if pickup is available for your accommodation. If you are staying in private accommodation, or your hotel is not accessible due to the narrow streets, you will be provided with a meeting point nearby.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This activity is not recommended for people who suffer heart disease or who are not used to walking uphill for a long period of time
- The road has a lot of turns so it is recommended for guests with motion sickness to take medication
- Meals have a vegetarian option available