Head to the Moscow-City Museum, dedicated to skyscrapers and high-rise construction. Explore the history of sky-scrapers and find out how Moscow City grew tall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The guided tour will be in Russian language at the beginning of each hour, and in English or Chinese anytime with an audio guide on the platform izi.travel
- On Saturdays at 12:00 PM there is a tour for children in Russian
- Due to the new government restrictions, all visitors must show a valid QR code as proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test result less than 72 hours old. You will need to show your QR code or a negative test result before you go through.