Take a full day trip by boat to Symi, the neighboring beautiful island of Rhodes. The island is famous for colorful neo-classical house facades, charming fishermen boats, sponge diving traditions, the Monastery of Panormitis, and delicious seafood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- You will be informed by email about the precise pickup place and time for your particular pickup point. If your hotel is not listed, the local partner will suggest the nearest pickup location.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the Ferry Boat - Nikolaos X, opposite the Bank of Greece. To get good seats, arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure (around 08:30 AM) and present your Booking Confirmation to the Manos Going agent at the check-in desk in front of the ferry. You will receive boarding cards and a Symi Map with useful information. You might need to fill in a COVID-19 Health Declaration form before boarding (copies will be available outside the ship).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- It is highly recommended that you bring sunscreen, a hat, and a bottle of water
- Soon after your booking, you will be notified by email about the precise pickup details, particularly for your accommodation. For bookings from other resorts than Ixia, Ialyssos and Rhodes town, you will receive information about the ferry location and boarding procedure
- Hotel pickups start roughly 1 hour before the departure of the tour. You will be provided precise pickup time for your location