Spot the highlights of historic Rome on the city’s first and original Segway you on a private or shared tour. Discover the best of what the Eternal City has to offer and see the Colosseum reconstructed through virtual reality glasses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Your tour meets at the Fat Tire Tours office, located at Via dei Delfini 35/36, 00186 Rome. Located approximately 150 meters from Piazza Venezia (a 5-minute walk) and 1.5 km from the Colosseum ( a 15-minute walk). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Riders must be able to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
- Each tour begins with a thorough orientation of the Segway and its use
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age and weigh at least 100 pounds and not in excess of 260 pounds
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the risk involved, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in Segway tours
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride, and will not be refunded