Take the challenge of climbing 704 steps to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and be rewarded with the most spectacular views of Paris. Learn the structure’s history from your expert guide. Upgrade when booking for access to the summit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
What customers loved
"Seeing the engineering of the tower and the views. In addition, Henry our guide was entertaining."
"The views from the tower and the explanations of our guide Guillermo."
"Group climbing and the history of the Tower as succinctly explained by our guide"
"Running commentary of very pleasant Miss Guide. Thank you"
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note the summit is closed until February 3rd, 2023
- The guided part of a tour ends on the 2nd floor. If you add on the 3rd-floor access, this will be unguided
- You can't buy a ticket to the 3rd-floor on the day
- In rare cases, the summit may be closed due to situations beyond the local partner's control. In this case, you'll be given a refund
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators