Nairobi National Park wildlife sanctuary is located just outside the bustling city but, despite its proximity, is home to a wide variety of native animal species. Explore forest, bush and valleys and be on the lookout for rhinos, giraffes, lions and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Nairobi city hotels, apartments, private residences, Airbnbs, or the airport
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that although the duration of the whole excursion is 6 hours, this includes transportation time. The time spent in the national park will be 4 hours.
- Pickup and drop-off is also available from the airport
- Please be aware that animals tend to be more active in the early morning. Choose the morning departure to have more chance of enjoying wildlife.